0. Share your profile picture if you have one.
1. Who are you named after? I don’t believe I was named after anyone in particular. My middle name is Lawrence and that is from my grandfather. Still trying to figure out to this day how my mom came up with Sylvester when she first looked at me.
2. Do you like your handwriting? I do like my handwriting which has become a combination of print and cursive. I try to keep it up but with technology and all it seems the keyboard is winning.
3. What is your favourite lunch meat? Tough one, since I am a meat eater. I will go with chicken primarily, with beef and fish neck in neck for second place.
4. Longest relationship? 23 years
5. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, they are still there just hanging around.
6. Would you bungee jump? Hmmm, I would consider it if I could wear an adult diaper and it was not being videoed for later use.
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes, unless it’s my house shoes which I slip in and out of quickly.
8. Favourite ice cream? butter pecan (oh yeah!!!)
9. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile. It opens the door for me and then I read the eyes. I appreciate all the smile profile pics here!
10. Football or baseball? Okay, I use to be a big baseball fan and then just got away from watching the game. I still enjoy football (american and soccer), but I LOVE hockey! So much talent and skill on skates!
11. What colour pants are you wearing? standard issue navy blue work uniform pants.
12. Last thing you ate? A blueberry muffin (while working on this post)
13. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Since there isn’t a multicolored crayon, I will go with any shade of blue 🙂
14. Favourite smell? cinammon
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? a co-worker
16. Hair colour? black with those grey strands invading slowly
17. Eye color? brown
18. Favourite foods to eat? chinese, mexican, bar-b-que and willing to try new dishes. (hungry now, thank you!)
19. Scary movies or happy endings? I’m a happy endings type of guy, but I don’t mind a good scary movie..not that hack em slash em stuff, but a good thriller. Are there any happy scary ending movies? just asking.
20. Last movie you watched? Taken 2… I have Liam Neeson on my contact list just in case I head overseas..
21. Favourite Holiday? Christmas. It seems to bring out the kindness a bit more. 4th of July – fireworks and bar-b-que (so hungry right now)
22. Beer or Wine? Not a drinker at all. Bartender, I’ll have a tall glass of water or soda please.
23. Night owl or early bird? I use to be a night owl back in the day. All the classic black and white movies were on then. Nowadays I’m up early because of work and it carries over into the weekend, blah!
24. Favourite day of the week? I’m discovering how wonderful a Saturday can be. It’s the in between day and I know I don’t have to work the next day.
25. Who were the latest three people to follow your blog (link to their about page)?